- Be in 5th or 6th grade
- Have a couteous and helpful attitude
- Maintain passing grades in all subject areas
- Be a good role model with a desire to serve the school
Goodrich Safety Patrol membership is an honor and a privilege. It is a job of commitment and service to Goodrich throughout the year. In order to become a safety patrol students must display leadership qualities and be responsible. The jobs that safety patrols are uses in at Goodrich are:
- Morning Arrival- Arrive at school at 7:55. Students open car doors and help students safely get out of cars in our parking lot.
- Afternoon Arrival for Kindergarten- During this time students give up part of their recess and lunch to assist kindergartners into the building while they wait for the teachers take them to class.
- Afternoon Dismissal for Kindergarten- At the end of the day student pack up a couple minutes early to assist our kindergarten teachers dismissing their classes taking students to the correct dismissal area.
- Flag Duty- Students learn to raise, lower and correctly store the American Flag each day.
Morning Patrols opening car doors to help students start the day.
Midday Patrols greeting Kindergartners and getting students ready to go to class.