Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Art With Ms.Huber

 

Art is finally getting some color up in the room! 

It is my second year teaching and I am so happy to be back. The students seem just as excited as I am to make art with me this year! 

Students got to see and learn about my art and the different types of art that we will (hopefully) be making this year. 

This year, we started with a camouflage animal project. Students could choose their own level of difficulty and what drawing materials that they work best with. This was a way to re-introduce my space and where to find the basics, such as markers, crayons, and colored pencils. 

Here are a couple of my favorites! These will stay up all year (if they survive) unless if students choose to take them down.









All grades will continue with their drawing units, before we move onto collage or painting next!

No comments:

Post a Comment