Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Matilda!

 On Friday, I had the privilege of seeing the first live, in person musical at the junior high school since the fall of 2018. Many students in 6th, 7th and 8th grade from across all of Woodridge 68 worked so hard and put on a fantastic show. I was so proud of each and every one of them for persevering and showing some true grit!

While it is true that I was proud of ALL of them, I was expecially proud of the 7 current 6th graders here at Goodrich and the 2 former Goodrich students that were represented in this great production. These ladies and gentlemen have a special place in my heart and have shown so much growth throughout their time here and it showed on the stage, BIG TIME!

I am including some images from the performance of these wonderful chilren in action below for you to enjoy. I also want to take a moment to mention how much I will miss this incredible group of singers next year but wish them luck on their upcoming journey. Future choirs have some big shoes to fill, and I know they can do it!







No comments:

Post a Comment