Thursday, April 4, 2024

Art with Ms. Huber




Happy April!

April, surprisingly, is my favorite month and I was so excited to find out that I got this month to display art in the Woodridge Public Library!

This art installation can be found upstairs near the computers. Our students at Goodrich and Meadowview helped me make all the puzzle pieces to this!

Our first graders at Goodrich made the butterflies. Our second and third graders at both schools helped make the paper chains, clouds, and rain. And our third graders at Goodrich helped make the letters and flowers. 

In just a couple of weeks I will give the butterflies back to the little artists who made them. I plan to put up a bunch more flowers our first and second graders at Meadowview helped color and cut as a transition into May during the last week of April. 

So please go check out this colorful display before you miss the chance and maybe check out a book while you are at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment