Thursday, November 12, 2015

Where Are They Now?

On Friday, November 6th, I had the opportunity to attend the Jefferson Junior High School musical, Annie Jr. The performance was excellent and I am very glad that I was there to witness such hard work by young performers. 

Among the more than forty performers were some former Goodrich students as well as a current one. I often wonder if students continue on with choir or acting after they leave my program.

I was almost taken back by the number of students that had gone through our elementary school and completely impressed by their talent. Having been the consistent music teacher in this building now for the fourth year in a row, it is nice to see how I have influenced students to continue to pursue their joy of music. I am so proud of how hard they worked on the performance and what a fantastic job they did. 

After the conclusion of the musical I was able to congratulate each of my former and current students for a job well done and even able to snap a few pictures. Enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment