Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Teacher's Reflection


Yesterday, Mrs. Gilmartin blogged about student reflection. She saidMy hope is that this lesson teaches students that goal setting is so important, but reflecting on our goals equally important.” I couldn’t agree with her more! But the end of the year isn’t just a time for students to reflect on the school year, it’s also important for teachers to reflect as well.

As I think back about the school year, I think about all the wonderful things Goodrich has done to inspire our students; to challenge their thinking (as well as our own); to improve the learning environment; to create a caring school community and to foster a love for learning, I can say that I’m proud of the work we’ve done. I am excited to build upon our accomplishments and look forward to starting back up again in the fall.

I wish all our Goodrich families a happy, safe and enjoyable summer. I hope you have opportunities to talk, play and learn together. I can’t wait to hear about the experiences when we return in August.

To those families & staff members who won’t be returning in the fall, I hope you carry many wonderful memories from Goodrich School with you.

Be Respectful. Be Responsible. Be Safe.
Have Fun.
That’s the Goodrich Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment