Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Squirm!

Every year the anticipation for our students’ musical performance is HUGE!

There is something so special about watching our students perform in a way that a classroom teacher isn't used to seeing. We see them "perform" as they read, or learn a new math strategy. So seeing them up on stage is not something we see everyday!


Then comes today. The day of the performance! The enthusiasm is contagious! As I watch my students during the rehearsal, I can not help but constantly smile as the students take the stage. 


It also could not be done without the talent, love and support of Miss Clark! The time that she puts into choosing the right musical for our students is extensive. As the weeks prior to the performance pass on by, I am hearing the hum and the excitement of the songs and the speaking parts and learning bits and pieces of what the musical will be about. 
 


The performance was spectacular!! I loved to watch my students doing something that they love and taking part in something they are proud of! Here are some amazing snapshots from the day. Thank you to all of the performers, and to Miss Clark for making this event happen!


I know I will be singing these catchy songs for weeks to come!













No comments:

Post a Comment